I design and develop bespoke software and hardware for the electronic security industry using an array of different technologies. Should you require a custom integration please feel free to browse my products and get in touch.
USB I/O Interface Card is a piece of hardware designed to accept multiple inputs, these inputs can be parsed via software and any desired action taken upon an input going high/low. The hardware also has multiple outputs which can be triggered by software and can control relays or other devices. The Hardware contains the following feature set.
- PIC Based Controller.
- Multiple Inputs parsed via software.
- Multiple Outputs capable of driving relays and other devices.
- Supplied with DLL for function calls, input parse and output drive.
- Powered via USB. Requires additional PSU to drive relays.
- Features power LED, outputs on LEDS & Tx Rx LEDS.
- Fully custom made to suit your requirements.
- DRC Fix It Modules Software Design
- Add Fingerprint: Net2 for BioConnect Software Design
- BreeCS / Net2 Fire Module Electroncis Design
- BreeCS - Construction Site Software Software Design
- Video & Alarm Input/Output Controller Electronics & Software Design
- Advanced Alarm Monitor Software Design
- Lighting & Alarm Controller Electronics Design
- Integration System Electronics & Software Design
- Relay Airlock Controller Electronics Design
- PIC Micro Airlock Controller Electronics & Software Design
- Affray Strip 555 Timers Electronics Design
- USB Input/Output Controller Electronics & Software Design
- USB Cardkey Free Edition Software Design
- Affray Strip Relays Electronics Design