Change LogThe following Change Log items are articles posted on LinkedIn. Each link will open in a new window/tab.
- BreeCS v3.4, v3.3 and v3.2 updates
- BreeCS v3.1 now available
- CSCS Cards as Proximity Tokens?
- DRC Fix it Modules
- BreeCS v3.0 and Net2 v5.03
- BreeCS v2.5 - Suprema (BioConnect) Integration, updated CSCS GoSmart Integration and more!
- BreeCS Pro v2.4 - Bigger and Better than ever!
- BreeCS Pro v2.3 and Cloud Lite
- BreeCS Pro v2.2 and Cloud Basic
- Integrating BreeCS with HandKey II
- BreeCS v2.1 New Features
- BreeCS v2.0 is now available
- BreeCS/Net2 and the OEM USB Desktop Reader
- Fire Module for BreeCS / Net2 ACU Integration
- BreeCS v1.4 is here! So what's new?
- Current build, prerequisites and system specification
- Initial Setup for BreeCS and Net2
- Compatible CSCS card readers
- Setting up CSCS GoSmart for card scanning
Present a CSCS card to the reader (leaving the card placed on top on inserted). The CSCS card will now be scanned and once complete you will be presented with the operatives information. Click "Save CSV" and you will be prompted with a dialog box asking where you wish to save the data. In the "Location" box enter a location or click the "Browse" button. Select the radio button that specifies "Both", this will save card data and images to disk. Tick the box to inform the software you have the cardholders permission to scan and save, tick "Remember these settings" then click "Save". Remove the card from the reader...
Open BreeCS and click "Add User". Present a CSCS card to the reader (leaving the card placed on top on inserted), once you are presented with the operatives information click "Save CSV" and BreeCS Watchdog will capture and import the data making it part of the users record.